laser Femto LDV Z8 RELEX SMILE 3D
LASER Z-LASIK Z 3D
LASER NO TOUCH/PRK
The only surgical method without pain, without cutting, and without burning the cornea with an excimer.
Relex Smile is revolutionary technology from the manufacturer Carl Zeiss for the removal of refractive errors of the eye:
- myopia up to -10 diopters,
- astigmatism up to 5 cylinders.
Advantages of Relex SMILE 3D method with femtosecond laser Visumax 500 ZEISS
- removes the refractive error without pain and without a cut to the eye
- the most stable results of all laser methods
- woow effect - an immediate onset of sharp vision after the procedure
- the only method without developing dry eye after surgery
- the only method without the need for a long-term use of eye drops after surgery
- no pain during and after the procedure
- the only method without disrupting the cornea
- no convalescence /method without restrictions/ - the next day you can go to work, do sport, go on vacation...
- the only method without burning the cornea with an excimer laser
- the only method that removes high myopia and astigmatism.
WHO IS THE RELEX SMILE 3D
METHOD SUITABLE FOR
The surgery is intended for patients with a high minus diopter. The most suitable candidates include patients with myopia over -2.0 dioptres and astigmatism up to 5 cylinders. However, the definitive patient suitability for laser eye surgery using the Relex Smile 3D method is decided by the doctor after examination.
The progress of the surgery
During this method, the entire surgery is performed by a femtosecond laser; an excimer laser is not at all necessary. There is no way to remove the corneal epithelium and its distortion by creating a flap. On the basis of the pre-operative examination results, we can calculate the exact shape of the lenticule, which will need to be removed for improved vision.
The surgery promises the highest stability and minimal risk of postoperative complications. Vision settles in a few hours after the surgery and convalescence occurs without side effects. This is the best operating method so far.
- 1 Eye anaesthetized with eye drops
- 2 Creating a so-called lenticule
- 3 Removal of the lenticule
- 4 No need to use a protective lens
- 5 Instant wow effect of sharp vision
THE FIRST STEP
The eye is numbed using anaesthetic eye drops.GO TO STEP 2
Unique femtosecond laser
Visumax 500 ZEISS
To remove a required eye error, we use state of the art femtosecond laser VISUMAX 500 from German company Carl Zeiss. It is unique due to the speed of the surgery and the postoperative painlessness. An odour after burning the cornea and distracting sounds during the surgery are not present.
RISKS AND LIMITATIONS
Laser surgery using the Relex Smile 3D method is associated with much less risk due to the fact that there is no disruption of the corneal surface. The problems associated with the use of an excimer laser are eliminated. Post-operative pain as well as the chance of inflammations is minimized thanks to modern surgeryal technology in the form of a femtosecond laser VisuMax 500. Dry eye syndrome and lacrimation are also the exceptions.