MUDr. Ivo Ďurkovič, MPH
- a graduate from the Faculty of Medicine at Comenius University in Bratislava
- certificate of postgraduate study - eye microsurgery
- certificate of postgraduate study I - general ophthalmology
certificate of postgraduate study II - general ophthalmology
specialization exam - ophthalmology, a specialist in eye optics and optometry
- professional focus: laser refractive surgery, optics, optometry, cataract surgery
- regularly participates in national and international congresses as well as ophthalmological conferences focusing on optics and optometry
completed courses: - Femto-cataract - course, ESCRS, London 2014, Complications of phacoemulsification - course, Kerarings - course, ESCRS, Barcelona 2015, Phacoemulsification - intensive course, Vadodara, Dr. Rupal Shah, 2016
- the founder of the world's largest private network of optical shops in Slovakia.
- management of CORNEA center and Veni Vidi eye microsurgery clinic
- management of iClinic centers
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CONSULTATION OR EXAMINATION?
Questions are answered solely by an eye doctor/ophthalmologist.MESSAGE US