No Touch/PRK- excimer laser
Excimer laser Allegretto Wave Eye-Q 400Hz
THE COURSE OF THE SURGERY
- The eye is numbed using anaesthetic eye drops.
- The laser beam removes the epithelium of the cornea.
- The cornea is shaped by laser to the desired form. One diopter correction takes an average of 2 seconds.
- A contact lens is applied under which the eye heals is applied to the treated cornea.
- The eyes are irritable and sensitive to light 2-3 days after surgery.
- performed under local anaesthesia
- it only takes about 15 minutes
- it is outpatient, you can go home right after the surgery
- the laser uses an eye tracking system during the surgery, which promptly responds to the movement of the eye, thus preventing its damage.
- continuous removal of the refractive error with stable laser pulses. It is not necessary to smooth the cornea.
WHO IS THE SURGERY USING AN EXCIMER LASER SUITABLE FORTo undergo a surgery using an excimer laser, it is required to meet the following requirements:
- older than 18 years
- stable refractive error
- no risk of changes or corneal diseases (infection, degenerative diseases, keratoconus)
- no rheumatic diseases, advanced diabetes, severe liver damage, severe immune disorders, etc.