Prof. MUDr. Peter Strmeň, CSc.
- an experienced surgeon with more than 30 years of work experience
- a pioneer in ocular traumatology
- working in the field of excimer surgery since 1993
- a graduate and Professor of ophthalmology at Comenius University in Bratislava
- former longtime head of FN eye clinic in Bratislava
- Member of the European society for refractive surgery and cataract surgery (ESCRS), European Vitreoretinal Society (EVRS) and member of the International Society of Ocular Trauma/(ISOT)
- author of 105 publications in magazines home and abroad, holder of an award from the Slovak Ophthalmological Society for best publication.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CONSULTATION OR EXAMINATION?
Questions are answered solely by an eye doctor/ophthalmologist.MESSAGE US