MUDr. Petra Kňazíková
- a graduate from the Jessenius Faculty of Medicine at CU in Martin
- specialization exam in the field of ophthalmology
many years of work in a Specialized Hospital Oftal Zvolen in the field of ophthalmology
- she completed the glaucoma course EGS in Geneva, Cataract school in Prague, OCT course, plastic surgery of eyelids
- active lecturing, lecture on microperimetry awarded at SOE Congress in Amsterdam
professional practice in the field of:
- the diagnosis and therapy of glaucoma
- the diagnosis and therapy of macular degeneration, intravitreal drug administration
- work in an ophthalmic practice, laser coagulation of the retina
- oculoplastic surgeries.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CONSULTATION OR EXAMINATION?
Questions are answered solely by an eye doctor/ophthalmologist.MESSAGE US