doc. MUDr. Vladimír Krásnik, PhD.
- Secondary education: grammar school completed by a Maturita Exam 1979
- University education: Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University in Bratislava 1979 – 1985
- Employer: Since 01/08/1985 until now: Department of Ophthalmology of the Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University in Bratislava
- Position: Head of the Department
- Academic rank: Associate Professor
- Since 01/09/2011: Head of the Department of Ophthalmology of the Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University.
- 1988 1st attestation in ophthalmology
- 1992 2nd attestation in ophthalmology
- 2003 Defended a PhD dissertation.
- 2009 Defended a habilitation: Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
- 2014 + 2017 Good Clinical Practice
- 2015 Specialization: Healthcare Management and Funding
Tutor: 4x Student Scientific Activities defended successfully in a faculty round
- 10x Master′s theses of students of the Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University
- 2x Graduate′s theses of diploma nurses
- 3x a tutor of a successfully defended doctoral study, i.e. a tutor of 3 doctoral students in part-time study.
- Member of an editorial board of journals: Forum Diabetologicum, Česká a Slovenská Oftalmológia.
- Department of Ophthalmology III of the University of Tübingen, FRG
- company Pharmacia, Upsala and the Eye Clinic of St Eric Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden;
- Department of Ophthalmology II, AKH, Vienna, Austria
- Lectures: domestic and foreign professional events.
- Publishing: author and co-author of contributions to domestic and foreign journals and books.
Within a medical and preventive activity, doc. MUDr. Vladimír Krásnik, PhD. conducts: plastic eyelid surgeries, glaucoma and cataract surgeries, surgeries to a back segment of the eye: vitreous humour and retina, laser treatment of retinal disorders.
- Awards: 3x for publications in journals; Bronze Medal of the Slovak Medical Chamber.
- 2009 – 2017 Scientific Secretary of the Slovak Ophthalmological Society
- Since 2017 President of the Slovak Ophthalmological Society
- Member: Slovak Medical Chamber, Slovak Ophthalmological Society, EVRS, Vitreoretinal Section of the Slovak Ophthalmological Society.